GMA 2022 Kids Summer Camp
Register Online Today – Limited Space – No Refunds
GMA ELITE SUMMER CAMP 2022
GMA Kids Weekly Camps ( 5 Weeks this summer – pick your week or weeks)
- Register by May 16th: Limited Space
- 7:30am to 5:30pm – Snacks / Instruction / Activities / Crafts
- Member Camp Fee – weekly
- 1st Chil $185
- 2nd Child $175
- 3rd Child $170
- PIF- 5 weeks (1M) discount – $875.00
- Non-Member Camp Fee – weekly
- 1st Chil $220
- 2nd Child $200
- 3rd Child $190
- PIF- 5 weeks (1M) discount – $1050.00
- Session 1: June 6 – June 10
- Session 2: June 13 – June 17
- Session 3: June 20 – June 24
- Session 4: July 11 – July 15
- Session 5: July 18 – July 22
Each day the students will practice martial arts, participate in fun life skill activities, and create new positive friendships in a supportive, supervised environment. They will receive 2 snacks per day and will need to bring a lunch �( NO peanut products please)
Limited Space 25 children per session.
- Personal Life Skills
- Social Interaction – Leadership – How to deal with bullies
- Practical Life Skills – Confidence Building
- Living Healthy – Nutrition – Good Choices
( Member Drop in Days $45 per day – Non Members $50)
Attend one session or do all 5 weekly sessions.
*If you pay in full for all 5 sessions you will receive $50 off the total camp fee.
Members: If you are currently enrolled in martial arts classes please visit the office for prices.
Drop off: 7:30am / Pick Up: 5:30pm – Tutoring Upon Request.
Call 615-989-7945 for Phone Registration or visit the academy.
130 N Locust Ave Gallatin, TN 37066
Summer Camp 2022 Registration Starts Monday 05/03/22 – LIMITED SPACE – 25 children.
If you plan on your child attending the Summer Kids Camp there is a $100 Reservation Fee To Hold a Spot (Non-Refundable). Once you start we will use the $100 deposit towards your first week.
Summer Camp Includes:
Fun Academic Review, Reading Programs, Life Skills, Leadership Skills, Tutoring, Martial Arts, Fun Activities, 2 Daily Snacks, Local Field Trips & Martial Arts Bully Buster & Confidence Training)
Bring your own lunch (Mon thru Thur) * Friday is Pizza Day
* Due to allergies please no peanut products in packed lunches.
* NO – Refunds on any Summer camp weeks. If you register you will be billed.